The following warranties are subject to normal use under normal conditions. They do not apply to furniture intentionally misused, or to damage resulting from negligence, exposure, rental or commercial use, improper cleaning, or other unreasonable use, or to fabric damage or failure due to additional chemical treatment, improper cleaning, or when heavy soiling, pet hair or abuse is evident.
Damage resulting from improper handling after merchandise is received or from exposure to weather or extreme atmospheric conditions is not covered by a warranty.
Frames and Springs Warranty
Under conditions of normal usage, the standard frame and spring construction of any custom upholstery sofa product by The Sofa Guy is warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the sofa.
- Fabrics vary greatly in composition and durability and most mills do not guarantee their fabrics, thus The Sofa Guy do not warranty fabrics for wear durability, crocking, fading, seam slippage or any other reason.
- We do offer a “Teflon” treatment as a warranty against stains for an additional charge.
- The Sofa Guy assumes no responsibility for fabric that is replaced as dye lots vary.
- We reserve the right to replace any fabric part but do not guarantee an exact match as dye lots do vary.
- Scratches, gouges, stains, heat marks, watermarks, imprints, ink, marker, abuse, neglect, settling of cushions, shrinkage, wrinkling of fabric, and normal wear are not covered under any warranty.
Cushions and Fillings Warranty
- The Sofa Guy warranties seat and back cushions or pillows against abnormal loss of resiliency and defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
- The softening of polyurethane foam is normal and expected and should not be considered a defect in workmanship or materials.
- Cushion materials conform to the shape of the user and should not be considered manufacturing defects.
- Foam, springs, feathers, and fabrics have a limited life span that depends greatly on use by the consumer.
Sofa Bed Mechanisms Warranty
Mattresses and sleeper mechanisms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase by the original customer.